With Riley Ross
Welcome back to Riley’s Corner where normally I would give you a recap on SmackDown, however, I deleted the programs off of my DVR. This is what happens when I decide to stay up all night to do a research paper. Anyways I have decided to write a list of what the WWE can do to make SmackDown better.
1) Please for the love of all that is wrestling, get rid of Vickie Guerrero and her screeching voice. No disrespect but we need a GM that is going to make awesome matches and not bore us to tears with her ass kissing ways or cause our ears to bleed with her shrill voice.
2) Let some of the younger talent shine. Bring back the Cruiserweight title and have a tournament for the title.
3) Stop reminding us every three seconds about John Cena and let us take joy in his absence. Sheamus is out with injury too so provide us with updates on him and not just the Golden Boy Cena.
4) Less airtime for Eva Marie and JoJo. These two don’t have the talent or the experience to be on the main roster. Bring up Paige and Emma. Or hell put Summer Rae in the Divas title picture.
5) No more dance contests ever. There wasn’t enough chemicals to bleach my brain after seeing Khali dance. It’s wrestling not dance with the mid-carders.
6) End Fandango’s gimmick. Sorry but it’s true, the gimmick is now as stale as his dance moves.
7) Do not ever let Brock Lesnar or Ryback ever talk on the microphone again. Please let Heyman do all of their talking for them. Also less skits with Ryback.
8) Make the Divas title relevant again. I’m sorry but AJ Lee is no Trish Stratus, Mae Young, Fabulous Moolah, and or Lita. Those that think that please stop watching wrestling now.
9) Have the commentators do play by play. I don’t give a flying fuck if JBL lives in Bermuda. Nor do I want to hear him and Michael Cole verbally spar with one another.
10) Have someone explain what continuity means to the creative team. Have someone show them a tape of what Ring of Honor is doing so maybe they can see how it is done.
11) Never debut the Los Matadores. It’s going to fail faster than Zack Ryder’s gimmick.
12) Give us what we want, which is more wrestling, enough with the long drawn out power struggles, just give us wrestling. Less talking and more action.
13) Every now in then have all the titles defended on the show.
14) More Wyatt Family please and more Shield.
15) Do not hire Divas based on looks and bra size, hire based on talent
I hope you enjoyed my list of things the WWE needs to do to improve SmackDown. Sorry but it is true, so here’s a challenge for their creative team, stop circle jerking each other and write a better show. I know you can do it, because you have done it before. Make sure you all check out http://www.blogtalkradio.com/live-nation-radio-network. We’ll be airing Tuesday at 10pm ET Call in at (347) 945-6363. Have a good night and a better tomorrow!